World War Flash World War Flash

Not bad, not bad.

I like the rpg feature, this game doesn't lag on my old Mac, but there are some things to fix that should make this game perfect or at least better in some ways. I enjoyed it, but it's the precisions that ruined the experience.

Ok, here we go:

1. Fix the animation - the animation speed, movement does not quite match the character speed, try to loosen up the characters more. But there were ragdolls, which is kinda cool

2. Is it me or do the bullet projectiles move slower than a rocket missile?

3. Some visual/hysics glitches I found rather ittitating, such as dying because you were randomy registered as falling from a high distance, when I tryed to ste on some platforms.

4. Sound. Gun sound needs improvement, especially the shotgun, and maybe some extra ones

5. The sprites are too big, and the platforms feel very claustrophobic as it looks as if everything is clenched up.

6. Ok, I don't think I saw any gore. That gives the game a paint-ball sort of feel. Also the bullets appeared a little too large.

But other than that, the game was great. Here are some good aspects of the game:

1. Graphics. Graphics were all fine, not the best artwork I've seen the the whole of Newgrounds, but you have managed to balanced the FPS rate with decent graphics. Guns looked great by the way.

2. The great varieties in the game:
RPG elements mixed with a shooter, music, sound, ragdolls all make up for a modern flash game.

Overall:
This game is great. Not the best game out there, but definetly one of them. If you fix the precisions in the game, and maybe some of the visual glitches, it will stay on the front page for a very long time.
You have already achieved so many things builing this game, I am looking forward to some future improvements and new projects.

-Ilya

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Scary, easy, funny

Heh funny how theres a cheat section i the menu :D

nice game btw

Dino Run Dino Run

Excellent!

I just love these pixel-generated into smooth physics sorts of games :)

Great conceptr, great idea!
Just the best!

Flux Flux

Excellent little game

The visual effects were beautiful and the game was so smooth!
Games like these usually lag, but this one was perfectly light. NOte to players, that if you didn;t understand the instructions clearly, you will easilly learn it during gameplay. The physics were pretty good even though I thought its gonna be like full of ragdolls and all that other stuff, but this is a great game anyway.
5/5

EvoCannon EvoCannon

Nice, neat yet a little lkaggy game

Not too great -
When you rapidly shoot and get the targets/shapes your aim gets very slow, also some nice music per each wave would add a lot more touch to this, but other than that, I love the Gridd Line style (instead of coloured)
Ill give you a 4
Thanks for posting!

3D Creator 3D Creator

Flash is amazing!

It is amazing how there is apsolutely no limit in flash, this is one of the evidence. I can tell you have worked very hard on the scripting and stuff... i had a little fun with this program and its great!

Seriously I'm tons more amazed that it seems (i just havent commented for a while)
this is absolutely brilliant work and we all are looking for stuff like this!
Thanks, keep it up!

Maybe you should make a command for creating backgrounds (at least colour) or a function for colouring the objects?

(I would love to hear if you release the next version)

I'll try to keep up with newgrounds, and I'm not waiting for something you do next :D

Thanks!

-Ilya

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

LOL

I think I get it, there could be a joke or mabe its a parody on other classic games?
As said beore, its quality not quantity but I think a 7 will still be fair.

This game was too short but i loved everything else - the graphics, controls, physics. You should make a game on the same theme but longer, ill play it all day then. This is a pretty nice game still. Keep up the good work!

(just remember to FINISH your games ;)

Battle Garden Battle Garden

Amazing Effects and 3D Models!

This is absolutely stunning! You really know hopw to use flash and swift 3d. It is really well done in the intense graphics and it doesnt get shuggy on my comp at all! I was waiting for your game similar to "Gunny Bunny" to come out O.O . The sounds were funny, when the guys loose their guns and say, 'Dont shoot!' .I have noticed the highlight effect on the gun, and when i moved my mouse, it moved as well. I was like OO" . So, yeah. The graphics were high detailed and very intense. I was wondering if you used swift 3d for the blood? Oh, and the motion blur effects made it look realistic. The machine guns looked epic! Absolutely awesome sound and stunning graphics (i think i said that like 5 times, but...). This is a must play game. I didnt see any-bugs or anything like that. Also it is really good how you have made different particles for different objects (like, when you shoot a bush the leaves come out). I started making a game similar to this. I am using swift 3d too. But i quit doing that caus i couldnt be bothered. But you have managed to complete making this. In awhile, but it is worth a wait. Everyone, play this best ever created shooting game! - 5/5 , 10/10
THIS MADE MY DAY (as you can see ;)
-Ilya =P

Ragdoll - Free Ball 2 Ragdoll - Free Ball 2

Advanced and very unique

Dude, this is awesome, - you forgot something (!?):
Warning : Extreme awesomeness, note to critics, your eyes will blow from jelousy. Love, the sound. Love the blood. A perfect gadget or should we say, "semi-game" . Very nice, very nice (im sorry if its a full game). Can't wait to see more as you have never failed in your scripting. no bugs, great
-Ilya, keep this up please :)

Smash 2 Smash 2

Woow!

I swear to my life, that this is the most amazing breakout games ever made! The blur effect of the platform was just amazing (it looked like a video of some sort :0 ) The interactivity was very well done! Keep it the highest!
-Ilya :) )