[SD] FF5 - Fight and Hope [SD] FF5 - Fight and Hope

Pretty epic

This made it to the front page and it only contains 2 reviews? Whoa.. ok, glad to be the third :)

Very nice work on the beat, if honest it didn't really get my insides, but it is worth a listen, it does get a little boring, but still, keep up the work.

SupraDarky responds:

Thanks FBI for the review! :)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Welcome back, Paragon!

You have been absent for a looooong time, and this was probably one of your most epic songs ever.. It is also very different from others, you can also imagine it in pretty any type of scene, like action or comedy. I am speechless now, this review will probably be marked as "useless", but I just have to say, I love your music art like nothing else, it can never be too much.

The song is also very addictive, as I am writtinmg this, this is the 5th time I am hearing it, and it never gets boring

Epically done, love the good techno style you use :)

-Ilya

Halloween FX Halloween FX

Whoa respect!

I love this song all the way from beginning to end. The druming beat was absolutely badass. The composition of instruments was great too, wich added colour (or darkness) to this music. The laugh at the end sounded a little muffed up, but I like the style, intense and very ParagonX9 like! (whoa, thats a good compliment, can't reject that)

Nice work Overall, love your art of music.

-Ilya

axeFX responds:

If my work is being compared to paragonx9, I must be doing something right XD

The Waves The Waves

Respect.

Nice work!
This reminds me of ParagonX9!!!! (YEAH DUDE TIS IS A GOOD COMPLIMENT)