Nice, simple peace.
The animation didn't remind me much of halloween, more of like the Great Depression of Australia, maybe because of the noir style. Keep up the good work
i remember that
"I hope you don't remember who you were"
The graphics were nice, some of the noisy sound was a little over the edge, but there was some humour in it. I planned to do a Half Life based tribute or something but since I am too lazy to fight my lazyness. never will happen :P
Anyways, nice work with the animation and the song at the end was awesome
Feel sorry for the guy though, these things are HUGE and freaky...very disturbing... very fast...
Nice work btw
Not bad, not bad.
I like the rpg feature, this game doesn't lag on my old Mac, but there are some things to fix that should make this game perfect or at least better in some ways. I enjoyed it, but it's the precisions that ruined the experience.
Ok, here we go:
1. Fix the animation - the animation speed, movement does not quite match the character speed, try to loosen up the characters more. But there were ragdolls, which is kinda cool
2. Is it me or do the bullet projectiles move slower than a rocket missile?
3. Some visual/hysics glitches I found rather ittitating, such as dying because you were randomy registered as falling from a high distance, when I tryed to ste on some platforms.
4. Sound. Gun sound needs improvement, especially the shotgun, and maybe some extra ones
5. The sprites are too big, and the platforms feel very claustrophobic as it looks as if everything is clenched up.
6. Ok, I don't think I saw any gore. That gives the game a paint-ball sort of feel. Also the bullets appeared a little too large.
But other than that, the game was great. Here are some good aspects of the game:
1. Graphics. Graphics were all fine, not the best artwork I've seen the the whole of Newgrounds, but you have managed to balanced the FPS rate with decent graphics. Guns looked great by the way.
2. The great varieties in the game:
RPG elements mixed with a shooter, music, sound, ragdolls all make up for a modern flash game.
This game is great. Not the best game out there, but definetly one of them. If you fix the precisions in the game, and maybe some of the visual glitches, it will stay on the front page for a very long time.
You have already achieved so many things builing this game, I am looking forward to some future improvements and new projects.
Scary, easy, funny
Heh funny how theres a cheat section i the menu :D
nice game btw
I just love these pixel-generated into smooth physics sorts of games :)
Great conceptr, great idea!
Just the best!
This made it to the front page and it only contains 2 reviews? Whoa.. ok, glad to be the third :)
Very nice work on the beat, if honest it didn't really get my insides, but it is worth a listen, it does get a little boring, but still, keep up the work.
Thanks FBI for the review! :)
Welcome back, Paragon!
You have been absent for a looooong time, and this was probably one of your most epic songs ever.. It is also very different from others, you can also imagine it in pretty any type of scene, like action or comedy. I am speechless now, this review will probably be marked as "useless", but I just have to say, I love your music art like nothing else, it can never be too much.
The song is also very addictive, as I am writtinmg this, this is the 5th time I am hearing it, and it never gets boring
Epically done, love the good techno style you use :)
I love this song all the way from beginning to end. The druming beat was absolutely badass. The composition of instruments was great too, wich added colour (or darkness) to this music. The laugh at the end sounded a little muffed up, but I like the style, intense and very ParagonX9 like! (whoa, thats a good compliment, can't reject that)
Nice work Overall, love your art of music.
If my work is being compared to paragonx9, I must be doing something right XD
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.